Delivery time is base on different countries and shipping methods( Normal Condition)
* Ship to Russia: about 12-25 days (E-packet)
* Ship to Brazil: about 15-29 days (BR Standard)
* Ship to CL: about 15-29 days (BR Standard)
* Ship to MX: about 15-29 days (BR Standard)
* Ship to UK,German, France: about 7-12 days
* Ship to US: about 7-12 days (Pls contact for detail)
* Ship to Europe cointries: about 12-29 days
* Ship to other countries: about 7-45 days
* We will ship out your order(s) within 30 hours in our store working hour. (Except Weekend or holiday
1. Packaging include: 1 x Chef knife 8" inch with gift box
2. Blade Material: 10Cr15CoMoV High Carbon Stainless Steel
3. Blade Hardness: 60+1 HRC
4. Blade thickness: 2.5 mm
5. Blade size: 20.3cm/ 8inch X 4.5cm/ 1.8inch
6. Craftsmanship: forged steel with 33 layers on each side
7. Handle Material: G10
8. Knife weight: 280g
Chef's Knife Perfection:A Myvit culinary revolution combining outstanding and award-winning craftsmanship, cutting-edge breakthrough technology, awe-inspiring design, and the absolute best materials available. Peak performance never looked so good to you or your wallet.
Unrivaled Performance:Ruthlessly sharp scalpel like edge is hand finished to a mirror polish at 8-12° per side using the traditional 3-step Honbazuke method. Nitrogen cooled for enhanced harness, flexibility and corrosion resistance. Full tang for superb robustness and triple riveted for even more resilience. The exquisite hammered tsuchime finish reduces drag and minimizes stuck on food
Myvit Power: This chef knife features an ultra sharp AUS-10V Vacuum Heat Treated Japanese super steel cutting core at 62+ Rockwell hardness: extraordinary performance and edge retention. 66 layers of premium high-carbon stainless steel layers ensure exceptional strength, durability and stain resistance. Perfectly balanced. Myvit's stunning 'tsunami-rose' genuine Damascus layers.
A Chef's Knife Engineered to Perfection: Ultra-premium G-10 handle is military grade with life-long durability. Hand polished, the ergonomic handle shape is engineered for superior control, agility and comfort while the blade's spine is made smooth for a natural 'pinch grip'. The 55mm blade width allows for improved knuckle clearance
The below 2 pics are the effect pics ofture Damascus knife and fake oneafter being sharpened by the sharpener. The pattern on the left isn't influenced by the sharpening, but the pattern on the right is vanished after sharpening.
If you give us a certificate that proves our damascus knife is fake, we refund you 10 times money you paid for.and we are free to give everyone the certificate of this damascus knife
There are many patterns of damascus knife, and our damascus knife is flow sand pattern.
How to distinguish true damascus knife from fake laser damascus knife in easy and simple way
1. you can buy NO.300 sand paper to erase the blade surface. the pattern will not influenced but the fake pattern will be blurred.
2. you can test the blade hardness. the hardness of fake damascus knife will be under 58. our knife hardness is above 60.
3. you can use the sharpener to sharp the blade. the damscus pattern are always there. If it is laser pattern, the pattern will be gone by sharpening
4. our photes are original photo. do a test, you can see there is no pixel difference in the pic.